An important message for our valued clients
The spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having a significant impact on us all and the health and safety of our staff and their families, our customers and our tradespeople is our highest priority at this time.
Please be assured that we are actively monitoring this evolving situation and adapting our working environment daily to ensure we continue to provide services with minimal disruption, ensuring “business as usual” to the best possible extent. We have the technology, systems and processes in place to ensure continuity of business, regardless of whether we operate from our office or remotely.
Based on Health authority guidelines, and to keep the health of everyone a priority and minimise the spread of the virus, we have implemented the following changes effective immediately:
- We will no longer accept cash or cheque payments at our office
- Our office remains open, however, we ask that where possible you do not come into our office. All contact should be by telephone on 5331 2000 or by email email@example.com
- All our Sales Consultants, Property Managers and Owners Corporation Managers can also be contacted via our website
- All face-to-face meetings will be by appointment only
- Our Sales Consultants continue to offer Open Homes and Private Inspections. Follow this link to see our Properties for Sale and Properties Open For Inspection this week. They are also available for Property Appraisals
- Our Property Managers continue to offer inspections of rental properties by appointment and have several properties Available for Rent
- Our Owners Corporation Managers continue to visit properties and attend to common property issues
We’re here to help and we will continue to support you with all your real estate needs during these challenging times. If you have any queries or concerns don’t hesitate to contact us anytime.
Thank you for your continued support.
Director, Doepel Lilley & Taylor